* Upgraded cotton pad base. Denser weave and now with light wool fill.
* Upgraded billet straps and binding. Stronger and more durable.
* Increased wither profile accommodates more toplines.
* More ThinLine! – A longer drop allows the ThinLine to protect below the stirrup bar and allows you to shim more behind the point of the shoulder.
Our new Cotton Trifectas have the same great benefits you know and trust!
* Ultimate protection for both the horse and rider’s backs.
* Reduces rider movement and helps prevent saddle slip.
* Contoured spine free channel for comfort.
* 95% shock absorption.
* Breathable to release heat and moisture.
* Shimmable for customized saddle fit.
* Easy maintenance and long-lasting performance.
* Low profile correction saddle pad, measuring less than 1/2″ thick, allows for close communication and feel
White and black in sizes small, medium and large.
Dark brown in sizes medium and large.
Small is 20″ along spine and 15″ across seat
Medium is 21.5 along spine and 17″ across seat
Large is 23″ along spine and 17″ across seat
Machine wash in cold water. Spin to remove excess water. Hang to dry naturally with no heat source. Using a fan speeds the drying process. If you have a white Trifecta you may use bleach products such as soft scrub on the ThinLine material as well as using a little bleach in the wash cycle.