Stride Animal Health
GASTRO pHix® is a pelleted supplement recommended to support normal pH of the horse's stomach, plus soothe and support normal health of tissues which line the stomach and small intestine. GASTRO pHix® provides the following unique benefits:
- Helps maintain normal stomach pH.
- Supports occasional gastric distress.
- Supports the protective lining of the foregut.
- Supports normal mucous production by the intestinal tract.
- Helps maintain healthy intestinal cells.
- Helps maintain strong bones.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS per pound:
- Proprietary Blend of [Sodium Bicarbonate, Deglycyrrhized Licorice, Chromium, Slippery Elm, Fenugreek Seed, L-Glutamine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine]...40.0 g
- Lithothamnion (Red algae)...20.0 g
- Mannanoligosaccharides (MOS)...11.4 g
- Flax Seed...11.4 g
- Magnesium Oxide...2.3 g
- ButiPearl Z EQ® (butyric acid, zinc oxide)...2.3 g
Alfalfa Meal, Anise, Soybean Hulls, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Middlings,
CAUTIONS: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed.
FOR USE IN HORSES ONLY: Recommended to support normal pH of the horse's stomach, and soothe and support normal health of tissues which line the stomach and small intestine.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Maintenance: Administer 0.5 lb once daily.
- Performance: Administer 1.0 lb twice daily.
- During Travel: Administer up to 2.0 lb twice daily.
WARNINGS: Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
Net Contents: 44 lb (20 kg)